Outrageous Kid Parties ! OMG I can't take it anymore!

I am watching the lavish birthday party, for an 8 year old girl, show.  It is called "Outrageous Kids Parties!" on TLC.  Okay!  This little girl is having hundreds of people there, she is getting a Hummer Limo, a red carpet, a Ferris wheel, a rock band, a facial and spa treatment, etc etc...all the while the wife's husband is getting calls from the homeowners association saying that they would be evicted if they held the party!  But the Mom doesn't care at all!!  She basically ignores the husband's wishes!  He shows up unannounced, and guess what??...the party is costing them 10 K!!  The Mom says, I will have nothing but the best for my 8 year old girl!  This girl is a complete brat!  She cries when she doesn't get what she wants and puts the guilt trip on her Mom!  I couldn't believe it, and I still cannot believe what I am watching!  It makes me sick.  I don't care if I won the lottery!!  I would never throw my 10 year old a 10K birthday party! Never!  It doesn't teach them anything, except, I can have anything I want as long as my Mommy and Daddy open their check books.  What about when she enters the real world??  What then??  I just cannot believe this stupid show.  I am mortified!  Horrible!  The Mom's friends tried to tell her how stupid this party was, and what a bad idea it was!  But she didn't listen at all.  I mean she had a cake with a guitar on it and fireworks!  In the meantime, her 3 boys were completely ignored, in fact, she said she probably wouldn't have enough money for their parties.  Really!!??  And then the MOM said, "seeing my daughter sing on stage finally fulfilled my dreams!"  Really!!??? Okay- so basically the Mom is fulfilling her own dreams and fantasies!! I just don't get it.  I am so confused.  If you are wondering why some of our children are so screwed up...go talk to this Mom! I'm out!

Comments

Popular Posts