Deep Thoughts by Jack Cannon...

I was working in my garden today, planting flowers, weeding, watering, and sweating.  I started thinking about the different people in my life, and how each one has affected me.  Some I still talk to, and some I do not.  Some are too close in proximity and others are not close enough.  However, no matter where they have "showed up", during my life, I have learned something.  Something very valuable whether good or bad.  So, I try very hard to appreciate the moment.  It is not an easy thing to do.  One thing that always rings true is to always stand up for myself.
So, when someone tries to cause trouble in my life, I ask myself, why is this happening in this or my moment?  Do I really care?  I probably do not care.  There are people out there that truly only care about themselves and are so arrogant that they cannot see past their hand in front of their face.  They think that everyone is interested in them, but those people could care a less.  Those other people actually think this person is crazy and obsessed with nothing but themselves.  The funny thing is, this "arrogant" person doesn't know or even care to know that a person is going through a loss, that someone is being bullied, or that someone is having a very tough year.  They would rather full-fill their fantasy and pretend that others only wish to hang on their every word.  What they don't realize is the only reason anyone would watch their word is to protect their children and their families.  To those people...I say..."You are nuts! And no one cares!"  Take that and dunk it!
This is for those that I truly care about and appreciate very much...to you dear friend for our porch talks...thank you dear friends for our walks...thank you dear friends for being "real" and providing a listening ear.  Thank you dear friend for letting my daughter spend the night with your daughter and for watching over her when I am not there...thank you dear friends for those of you I do not see every day.  Thank you dear friends for those of you that I have seen every day...I thank you for your continued support and help with anything...Rick, my best friend...thank you for your continued support and love...
So, call it gardening and deep thoughts...by Jack Cannon...:)  Whatever you want to call it or however you would like to see it...remember this...be good to others, enjoy the moment, stand up for yourself, and give the silent treatment to those whom think you care, when you really don't...never give in to those who want to hurt you, and if they say something about you to feed their own ego tell them to try and start following the Golden Rule, even though you know they do not know what that even means...Peace.

Comments

Rick Bryant said…
You're welcome and I love you.

-Rick
Rick Bryant said…
You're welcome and I love you.

Popular Posts