HOW TO SURVIVE THE DAILY BULLY APOCALYPSE

                     ...HOW TO SURVIVE THE DAILY BULLY APOCALYPSE...

I recently posted this on Facebook...GREAT idea that my daughter came up with...I think you will like it     A LOT!!! .....

****************************************
IF YOU OR YOUR KIDS ARE BEING BULLIED, YOU WILL LOVE THIS IDEA, SO PLEASE READ THIS POST AND SHARE IT WITH EVERYONE!! :) - (if you are one of Brooke's friends please please read this...I think you will like it A LOT!!!! :) **
I was so proud of my daughter Brooke Smith the other day, because I guess there are 2 girls at her school (they are also in 7th grade and hang with the so called "popular" crowd) and every day they either call Brooke "FAT" OR they call her the "B" word!  So much for the anti-bullying campaign (looks like it needs a little work)!.. But anyway, I have always taught Brooke to stand up for herself, but to always "take the high road" because, for example, if you just shout nasty names back to people like these girls, then you are doing the same thing they are and you are stooping to their level in a sense...SO, the other day Brooke came home from school, and I asked her how everything went...and she said "Well, those 2 girls called me the "B" word again, and I just turned around, looked at them, and said...thank you so much for saying that because I AM a Beautiful, Intelligent, Thoughtful, Caring, Human Being!  Have a lovely day!"   !!!BAM!!!!  Those 2 "popular" 7th graders at Milford Junior High School haven't said anything  to her since then.  SO...to all the young girls dealing with this BULLYING CRAP out there...do what Brooke did and throw it back in their faces b/c bullies HATE it when you "kill them with kindness & a little sarcasm" ..what they want you to do is get upset, yell bad words back at them, and start crying!! Bullies get really irritated when they don't get what they want from you and eventually they should stop bothering you.  REMEMBER - one of the only reasons why kids bully other kids is b/c they have low self-esteem and or they are jealous...sometimes they just do a good job of hiding their pain or they show their pain by calling other kids bad words etc..
SO....I hope all of Brooke's friends read this and take her lead if they are getting bullied by anyone.  It would be awesome to hear kids start responding to bullies the way Brooke did instead of cussing and screaming etc! 
SO...to the two 7th grade girls who are doing this (b/c I am sure Brooke is not the only girl they are doing this to...) ...I honestly hope you can find some help to work on your own self-esteem and confidence...but until then....BAM! ;)
Love you Brooke, and I am very very proud of you for being strong! :)  -Mom 

Comments

Popular Posts