You Get Back What You Put Out There

It has been a little while since my last post to my blog...but here it goes...I know that the economy is not good right now, jobs are scarce, and some people have lost hope in everything...but it seems like every day I am put in a situation where I have the opportunity to "put things into perspective" as they say...
...like I have seen people going in and out of a court room, while I was helping a friend out, and these people were losing custody of their children; and they were upset, but they knew it was a situation that they caused...so then they had to deal with their choices.  I, thank God, I do not have to deal with anything like that in my life...
...so the battle, with my daughter, about completing home work doesn't seem all that horrible.
I was at the vet tonight, because our doggie "Fritz", hurt his paw and he was in pain.  It ended up that "Fritz" was going to be fine...but as I was leaving I heard about a dog that was brought into the vet hospital in critical condition...it made me so sad, and as I was carrying "Fritz" out of the hospital to go home, I saw a young woman sitting in the waiting room crying hysterically...could the dog that was in critical condition could have been her dog?  I felt very sad for her, but again it helped me to put things into perspective.
...Of course, people always say, well everyone's life is different and you shouldn't feel bad about feeling bad...okay...that is reality in all honesty, but what if on those "bad" days you tried to remind yourself of those "much worse" situations...it isn't as bad as you thought it was or it could be...right?
...Because, I believe, that we all experience these "perspective" moments for a reason.  They may happen, so that we can learn from them and grow in a specific way...but do we pay attention to them?  Do we watch for them and think about them?  I guess that is just something you will need to ask yourself...but one thing is certain...we most definitely get back what we put out there...Peace.

Comments

Popular Posts